Monday 19 March 2012

Sorry for abandoning blog!

Apologies for being AWOL :-)

Ok so since my last blog we had our appointment on 22nd Feb filled in all consent forms, I had more bloods done to test AMH again and also vaginal swabs.  The she dropped a bombshell that we won't actually be starting in April it will now be June/July.  I have to start to call her from next month at the start of each cycle and she will fit us in from there.  This caught me off guard to be honest as she told me April, if not earlier.  And yes it may not seem much longer its just moving the goal posts again and affecting our day to day lives again. 

So what else has been happening, well I got a new washing machine which is amazing!!!! My horse (well friends horse I ride) went lame and has been off work for over a month but is gradually getting better now.   Had a lovely night out with the girls from the stables to pizza hut then to see war horse at the cinema. Had my first ever acupuncture and it was an awful experience, the man was just horrible but after emails to and from the manager I got most of my money back and Im getting a free reflexology session with a different practitioner. Now need to go into Glasgow city centre for a decent acupuncturist which is a pain but Im not risking that again!

On the 16th Feb we found out our darling baby dog (2.5 years old) was dying with stage 4 lymphoma and leukemia.  On 3rd march we said goodbye to him. We are so sad to lose our big softy boy who was to grow up with our baby (positive thinking).  He has left a very big hole in our lives. a lady I know is doing me a drawing of him for my hubbys birthday I cant wait.

So after all of this I have stopped my healthy eating, been drinking coffee again, have got very drunk once or twice (after not drinking since New year), stopped taking my vitamins.  Work has been a living hell this year so far too for many reasons and its not going to get better any time soon.  Doesnt help that I am so skint and cant stop worrying about it, a wee lottery win would do nicely right about now!

Now Im not riding at all since horses owner is doing it all so need to do something to get fit and healthy again, mega busy week working in Glasgow training so as of next week I will be starting a new regime hopefully lol!

Thanks for reading all this if you did

MrsMxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Mrs M,
    Thank you for posting all of your experiences online. I am so happy to see that you are about to have a baby!! I am incrediably impressed that you made it through such a long waiting period. We have been waiting and testing for 10 Months and I can not wait anymore :*( So. . . I also started a blog. Hopefully what helped you will help me. Please check it out if you have a minute: http://aizerknegdo.wordpress.com/

    Thank!!!

    ReplyDelete