Wednesday 19 December 2012

13+4 Today!

Well everyone I have passed the dreaded 12 week stage! I can officially say I am in the second trimester for the first time ever!

It has been tough being back at work even though boss was good and let me come back phased so the first week I just did 9am-12.30pm then the second week until 3pm then this week till 5pm which was a killer but that is me now finished for Christmas, 2 weeks off yay thank goodness for saved holidays! 

Things between Dh and I are good finally, he is very worried about amnio results, which I am too.  well, I am also nervous about the actual test itself too.

On Thursday 13th December I had my 12 week scan thats when they put my dates forward by 3 days :-) I was scanned for ages as baby was misbehaving and wouldn't lie still to be measured etc. Baby even tuned upside down at one point, then lay with its back to us and you could see all of the spine it was amazing.  Midwife was great with me when I told her my history, got a great scan pic with legs kicked out which I will add at the end.  I was also told I have to go for a glucose tolerance test as my last blood sugar was too high, but to be honest I think thats because I have to sook on mint humbugs all day to stop being sick!

On that note the sickness has been better just some evenings it comes back with a vengeance.  I have had some heartburn too and the gaviscon tablets are disgusting.  I managed out for my works Christmas lunch which was amazing I just ate a little but I wasnt sick yay!

I even ordered some maternity clothing! I think I am getting carried away!  Just basic dresses to get by as my bump is swelling and very uncomfy in my usual clothing.

Outside of baby life Im not really having any life at all I am just soooo tired all the time. Speaking of which its almost 7pm bed time so good night all xx


1 comment: