Saturday 7 July 2012

Trying to get back to normal

Well since my last update, I was also off work to following day as I had a terrible cold, boss was surprisingly understanding. So I worked the Wed, Thur and Fri I really didn't want to be there and the days dragged in. Of an evening I read my Jilly Cooper Riders book it is just fab!

And on the Thursday evening we got a new puppy!!! He is the exact same breed as our baby boy we lost to cancer in February (I blogged about it) dad is a bullmastiff and mum is a dogue de bordeaux. His name is Chumlee named after the guy on Pawn Stars programme on Sky lol. He is complete mischief and completely different to Wendall in every way. I think Tara is pleased to have company again though.

The weather here has been so depressing, constant downpours, always wet!

On Wednesday this week I went riding again! On my beautiful Sunny, in the pouring rain we got totally drenched but it was wonderful and it really cheered me up so much. I am going to ride him again tomorrow!

I have been eating really badly so need to get that sorted out and try to lose some weight before next treatment.

I just can't wait for it to get started again. Just feel at a loose end right now.

Also in other news, last night for the first time in 4 months hubby and I had sex!! I felt like a born again virgin but I felt sooo desperate I have to jump him when I went to bed at 1am after staying up to finish my next book Jilly Cooper Rivals! I think he was pleasantly surprised lol! We seem to be getting along really well since that fateful day of 22nd June, fingers crossed it continues so I think our bad patch must have been down to IVF pressures.

I have my friends son's 21st party next Saturday and colleagues wedding the following Wednesday I treated myself to 2 new dresses in Debenhams sale absolute bargains, and I'm getting my hair and nails done on Saturday woohoo and plan to get very drunk. hubby is going away to Newcastle on 21st to a  gig and to Blackpool on 4th August to another gig so that will give him something to focus on.

3 weeks on Wednesday until review appointment!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment